M: 917.673.0830 mobile
- O: 914.232.7000 office
- ABR, E-Pro, GREEN, SRES, AHWD, CBR
Real Estate Salesperson
- License #:
Pat Palumbo - Concierge service with a personal touch
I am passionate about what I do!
I hold the following National Association of REALTORS® Designations & Certifications:
- Green - An NAR Green Designee is a REALTOR® who has completed a rigorous training program on energy efficiency and sustainable homes. They are specially suited to help you buy or sell properties with green features, or simply to help clients interested in a more sustainable home buying process.
- At Home With Diversity - The At Home with Diversity® course is part of a comprehensive cultural diversity outreach program that helps real estate companies diversify their workplaces and improve the industry's ability to serve culturally diverse consumers. NAR and HUD undertook a joint effort in 1998 to certify real estate professionals who are trained regarding cultural diversity and outreach and have made a commitment to a set of diversity principles. The training, built on the letter and spirit of the Fair Housing Act, provides participants with tools to build diversity outreach into their business plans to best serve a dynamic and growing market.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist - A Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) is uniquely qualified to help you take the next step. As someone over the age of 50, your needs aren't the same as a first-time homebuyer or seller. You might be looking to retire, downsize, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you may have for considering a move, you can depend on an SRES® to guide you through every part of the process.
- e-Pro - REALTORS® with the e-PRO® certification know how to put technology to work for you. Real estate technology is constantly evolving, and it takes the power of a knowledgeable professional to harness it. Whether you're looking to market your property or find your new home, an e-PRO® is uniquely qualified to help you.
- CBR - An agent who has earned the CBR gives their clients the confidence that they have purchased the home or real estate of their choice on the best terms available and at the best price possible.
- ABR - The Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home buying process.
How I Can Help You
As an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
- Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
- Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
- Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
I am passionate about learning, teaching, connecting people, and doing good!
My diverse experiences throughout my career include real estate, marketing, public relations, development for non-profit organizations, brand and business development, and producing entertainment and events. I hold an MS in Marriage & Family Therapy/Pastoral Counseling from Iona College, as well as a BA in Communication Arts/Advertising. I am especially proud of having created and facilitated The Family Program and Women’s Workshop in Northern Westchester. My experience allows me to uniquely serve individuals, companies, organizations, and groups in telling their authentic story, planning for the future, and finding their unique passion moving forward. As a presenter and in business relationships I strive to bring enthusiasm, creativity, and humor – my love of binders, #nerdlife, and the arts makes for an engaging experience for my clients.
I enjoy reading, writing, cooking, travel, philanthropy, and theatre. I live in Westchester, NY with my husband of thirty-eight years, and I am the proud mother of three children, one son-in-law, and two awesome dogs.
Kindness, compassion, and service in all things.
Coldwell Banker Realty Excellence in Sales - 2020
Coldwell Banker Realty Excellence in Listings - 2020
Coldwell Banker Realty Excellence in Sales - 2019
President Empire Westchester Women's Council of Realtors - 2016
Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors Board of Directors - 2016